M-AUDIO CAPTURES EVERY RECORDING NEED WITH STUDIO-QUALITY UBER MIC
Condenser mic with 4 selectable polar patterns, USB/direct mixing control, internal headphone amp and LCD display is perfect for recording music, podcasts and broadcasting.
Cumberland RI, USA (October 10, 2017)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction of their brand-new Uber Mic Professional USB microphone with headphone output. Whether it’s recording instruments and vocals, doing podcasts or broadcasting, or bringing the gaming experience to the next level, the M-Audio Uber Mic does it all.
Recognizing a critical need in the market for a professional-quality microphone with the performance, functional versatility and mounting options to meet any recording scenario, M-Audio’s unmatched engineering has created the ideal microphone that satisfies a wide variety of recording demands. Whatever the conditions, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. With pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with a wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates up to 48kHz, recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Four Selectable Polar Patterns
Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, with a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo. Uber Mic is primed and ready to handle anything that comes its way.
The USB/direct mixing control with mic volume enables zero- latency recording and monitoring, so users will hear exactly what they’re recording in real time, a huge “must have” advantage compared to lesser products.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- ⅛” headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
“The M-Audio Uber Mic is exactly what people have been waiting for—a high-performance, easy-to-use microphone system with selectable polar patterns, headphone output and multiple setup options,” said Sandira Blas, Product Marketing Manager for M-Audio. “Whether recording live music, doing podcasts or broadcasts or maximizing the gaming experience, Uber Mic does it all.”
The M-Audio Uber Mic will be available 4th Q 2017.
U.S. retail price is $99.00.
For more information or to find your nearest dealer, visit www.m-audio.com
M-Audio (m-audio.com) began as Midiman, a driving force in the desktop recording revolution that followed the introduction of MIDI in the 1980s. Today, M-Audio has evolved into one of the most revered names in computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and all manner of essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors. M-Audio is a proud member of the inMusic family (inmusicbrands.com).